Lump above middle of lower jawline, no hurt. What could it be?

I have a small movable pea size lump above the middle of my lower jawline...It doesn t hurt and doesn t change in size when I have a cold . if i put a finger in side my mouth and another on the outside of my cheek i can feel it ( it feels like a ball). I went to a doctor and she couldn t touch it ( it moves a round but she didn t take her time to locate it) so she said don t worry, it is probably just some fat...what else could it be?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013