Lump above eyelid, increasing in size, painful, watery eyes. What could be this?

I have a lump just above my eyelid and yesrerday I woke up and it had gotten bigger and started to be painful last night my eyes eere waterig all night because of it and it all started when a random thick haor grew it felt like plastic it was so thick and I pulled it out and it left a lump hat was a few months ago now and like I say yesterday it began to hurt and got bigger before it wasnt really botherig me
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response

You are suffering from a stye in your eye. You should perform hot fomentation and anti-biotic drops about 4 times a day. Also, take oral anti-biotic and anti-inflammatory tablets for about 5 days, If there is no yellow point. However, if there is a yellow point, infected hair follicle has to be epilated (removed) by an eye surgeon and the stye needs to be drained.

General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
From your history it seems that you might have 1, infected stye or 2, Mybabian cyst.
Go for one course of antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicine and you will be alright.
If there is Mybabian cyst then you have to go for excision of the cyst.
Put antibiotic drops in eye every 2-3 hours.
Ok and bye.