Lump above belly button, pain on touching. CAT scan shows kidney failure, blockage in bladder. Treatment?

i have a lump above my belly button and it hurts to touch or when i lean against something. I just recently found out that my left side kidney is not working and has not for a while the way i understand from the two CAT scans that i have had. I was told that there is a blockage on the top of my baller, so is this why i am hurting and have the knot above my belly? I am tired of it hurting for I can not get any rest with it hurting.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013
welcome to healthcaremagic,
from the description of your symptoms, the swelling you might be having at the belly button could be
- mass
would suggest you need to get an ultrasound done as you have other abnormalities present, to know what is exactly wrong.
would suggest get reviewed by a specialist for appropriate investigation and treatment.
wish you a quick recovery and all the best.
take care.