Lump about the size of a pea on left bicep, bruised, dark purple. What is this ?

I have a lump about the size of a pea on my left bicep. It s been bruised, dark purple, for two days, and today the veins have started to become darker in the area within the bruising. It feels well, like a bruise, but feels like its swelling if that makes sense. No visible signs of biting, no itching, and area of the pea sized lump is flesh colored, but centered within the bruise. What might this be? Also, it s not hot to the touch, just tender.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  69 Awaiting Answer