Lump about 2 inches above belly button, blister like bumps on armpit, groin. What's wrong ?

I have a lump about 2 inches above my belly button. No painful but I can not feel any edges. The parts I can feel are about as long as a tooth pick and as wide as a pen. I m not sure what s going on but I also have had on going blister like bumps that are painful and when they pop it s blood and pus . The blister like bumps have been found on my armpit, my side and my groin . I feel there is something wrong but my doctor disagrees. Please help!
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013