Lumbar surgery lumbar fusion, mottled n purple look on both legs

my 70yr old mom who finally retired had lumber surgey lumbar fusion due to stenosis and spondolosis of lumbar , it has been 4 months of slow recovery so far, we are really worried about the mottled n purple look to both legs now, which she never had prior to surgery, she had a doppler done and no clots found she also had an arterior doppler done which they said the pulse was in good range with the pedal pulses mottling of the extremities normal after a massive back surgery?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012