Lumbar backpain, neck pain. MRI showed right kidney smaller than left, sensitive kidney area. Indications?

Hi, I have had lumber back pain and neck pain for over a year now, an MRI did not show anything. However, when viewing the MRI I noticed my right kidney was alot smaller than my left and when i touch my back in the kidney area it is very sensitive? Could this point to anything? The pain in my neck radiates down my left arm leaving it feeling heavy and I have numbness in my index finger? Thank you CAz
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013