Lumbar and dorsal spine x-ray report showing lumbar spondylosis. No back pain. Is this a normal report?

Hello Doctor, I have performed my Lumbar & Dorsal Spine X – Ray and tests however the report states the below:- Early ostophytes at L4-L5 vertebrae Impression:- Early & Lumbar spondylosis(suggest corelate clinically) My question is, is this issue normal and what should be a normal routine report like for self satisfactions however i do not get any back aches whatsover. Thanks and appreciate your swift response Regards Rahul Roy
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012