Lumbar Discectomy/Laminectomy, hips and thighs burning. Prescribed percocet, tramadol, gabapentin. Can strong medicine be taken?

I had a Lumbar Discectomy/ Laminectomy on the L5-S1 2 days and my butt, hips, & Thighs are burning on both sides instead of just the left which is where I had the problem? Last Night sucked I think I cried most of the night. My surgeon sent me home with the same prescriptions/dosage I had before my surgery and I feel Like I might die.( Percocet 7.5/325 1every 6 hrs; Tramadol 2 every 6 hrs; Gabapentin 800mg 1 x 3 times per day.) Is there something that would be better or more of a extended release medicine so I can sleep more than 2.5 hrs at a time? I am miserable. What should I do? Do I have the right to ask for something a little stronger for a few days:
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012