Lowering the dose of cipralex. Taking cymbalta. Depression symptoms are recurring. Weight gain and nervousness. Any advice?

Since end of January I have been lowering my dose of Cipralex in order to start Cymbalta...I am now down to 5 mg and 0 mg alternating days and have been on 30 mg of Cymbalta for 2 weeks....about 5 days ago I went on the higher dose of 60 mg. Today and for a few days I have been so low and no motivation - my depression symptoms are back....I m wondering how long it will take to get the full effect of the 60mg dose now that I ve pretty much stopped my cipralex. Thank you My Dr. and I discussed switching to Cympalta as I was still having a nervous stomache and hunger and gained allot of weight since the 3 years I ve been on Cipralex.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013