Lower throat felt lump. What was the yellow mucus? Had C-section. Related?

I woke up and there was a huge wet spot that had mucus on it. And then I felt like I had a huge lump stuck in the lower part of my throat . I also feel like I have heartburn and nauseas. I went to gag myself which normally helps me puke instantly but nothing would come up. And the center of my back hurts. It feels like someone is squeezing me super tight. I did have a c section about 2 weeks ago.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hello. it is likely that you have developed acidity and heartburn because of the stress of surgery or the medicines for pain. please dont try to puke by gaging, its not a healthy habit. please meet your doctor, he will prescribe the necessary medicines. thanks