Lower stomach pain, sonography shows stone in ureter. How long will it take to naturally remove it?

HI I had stabbing pain in lower left stomach & same place behind.. I was asked by my doctor to do a urine test, x-ray and sonography. My sonography shows stone in lower ureter of 4mm. This is the first time I have got something like this.. 1. How long will it take to get that stuff out.. generally ? 2. It has not pained since yesterday morning.. Does this mean the stone has dissolved / moved out OR does it mean that it is not moving ? 3. I really wonder how can a 4mm be passed from penis.. the Penis hole is very small to pass 4mm generally ? I also have rectal bleeding without any pain.. the blood is original red bright. I dont think there is any connection between ureter and anus ? Any clue ?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012