Lower stomach pain during full bladder. Have constipation. Prescribed cipro. Normal?

I have lower stomachs pain when my bladder fills up it is so painful to go I have been constipated for three days with alot of gas I drank four cups of prune juice yesterday and it started working a little I went to the er three days ago with severe low pain they said I had adentiis and put me on cipro I m getting scared I ve never been I m this much pain ever is it normal to have painfull urination with adenitis
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013