Lower stomach pain due to ovarian cyst. Now leg pain and numbness. What do I do?

hi my name is kiara hightower i have been in the hospital for right lower stomac pain I found out i had a sisst on my right overy I was not abule to Keep any thing down I was going back and forth to salem hospital and Portland ohsu hospital they did Nothing at all but give me pain meds to see if it would help they were giveing me stong pain meds and Nothing was helping at all I had the Same probulem in June they did the Same thing just like now put they did surgry it help I was doing so good then it happen again but I started to have right leg pain all the way down and then I Lost feeling in my leg from my knee down I cant feel anything at all I cant even move it the Drs say it is Nothing at all to worry about what do i do pelease help there is so much more that is going.on i dont.know what to do
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012