Lower stomach cramps, feeling of air going through stomach, mild lower back pain, pregnancy ruled out. Test showed low WBC. Help?

I have been having lower stomach cramps and almost the feeling of air going through my stomach. I have slight lower back pain and it shoots to my knee sometimes. I went to urgent care yesterday and they look some samples to see why was wrong with me I have a low white blood cell count according to doctor. They also have me a pregnancy test but it came up negative. I m still feeling I m pregnant Becusee of the cramps in my lower stomach they nice down to my butt too. When they have me the pregnancy test It was about 10 days before I m suppose to miss my peroid. The doctor said I may have a UTI but I have no burning sensation when I pee. I m freaking out please help!
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013