Lower sperm count, stress, anxiety. first baby through IVF. Can we have next one through IVF?

I am 32 year old female and my husband is 36.He is got very less sperm count,so our first baby is through IVF .Now we want to have another baby through IVF.I got all the test normal but my husband has stress and anxiety due to which hr is under medication,nexito 20mg and rivotril 0.5 mg.The doctor advised him to stop the medicines.we are very confused now to go for IVF or not.Is the medication going to effect the ivf procedure. please advise us.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013