Lower right pelvic pain, soreness. Ultrasound, UA done. Could it be GI, women's health issue?

Hello just recently I have been experiencing lower right pelvic pain and what feels like soreness in that area...had an ovarian cyst but after this most recent pelvic ultrasound it has since dissolved and gone. now the soreness and pressure still remains and hurts alot after I poop and doc did UA and it showed microcopic hematuria but no burning when peeing no pain other then pelvic pain....very frustrated as to what is going on. Could this be GI related or Female issues????
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012