Lower rib cage senses strange movement, lost weight. What is going on?

I have a weird feeling behind my lower left rib cage. It doesn t hurt just feels odd. Sometimes feels like something is moving behind my ribcage but again does not hurt. I quit smoking cigarettes 2 days ago & switched to vapor cigs on my way to quitting completely. I ve also lost about 15 pounds in the last 2-3 months just randomly. No exercise but did reduce the amount & time I ate. I was not overweight to begin with. I m at 125 at the moment. When I sit forward, it feels like an organ or something is getting hung up under my rib cage & I have to readjust how I m sitting.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013