Lower left side pelvic pain, stomach bloating, no burning on urination. Causes for symptoms?

hi im experiencing lower left side pelvic ache for a few days my stomach look like early pregnancy growth very firm around my perlvic region bloated and tender on the left side. Also i can an erg when i need to go toilet my tummy gets very bloated and my pelvic hurts afterwards i feel a relief but have an ache on the lower left of my pelvic till it goes back to a mild ache again. my urine is strong no burning when i urinate at all
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012