Lower left gum extremely inflamed and swollen, with liquid oozing out of it, wisdom teeth are growing sideways. Is it an infection?

My lower left gum of where my wisdom tooth should be is extremely inflammed. It is so swollen (the sides and top) that I cannot close my mouth. It hurts so bad that I am in tears and unable to sleep. I cannot eat anything that requires much chewing. The three teeth in front of my wisdom tooth all feel like they are rotting due to the pain of my wisdom tooth. At first it felt like something was stuck in my gum where my wisdom tooth should be, and when I d push on it with my tongue , some type of disgusting liquid came out and it just keeps oozing. Then it feels like my gum keeps filling up and then randomly releases liquid throughout the day. I ve already been told my wisdom teeth are growing sideways towards the front of my mouth. Is this an infection?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013