Lower left abdominal pain extended to side stomach, left leg, hand, shoulder, eight ear. Swelling in hands, legs. Treatment?

I am a 34 years old women with two kids. Recently I started experiencing lower left side abdomen pain. Also the pain extended to left side stomach, left leg, left hand, left side shoulder and right side ear. In addition to that swelling in hands, legs and some time throughout the body and heaviness in head, All the above said pain are experiencing at different timings...Kindly help me to direct into a right treatment...thank you....
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013