Lower left abdominal pain, discomfort on sitting down, pain across waist line. Due to my hectic work?

I am getting lower left abdominal pain , sharp pain if I apply pressure! No pain from my back but it s uncomfortable sitting down and slightly to walk? Most painful area seems to be belt line 2 to 4 inches across from belly button. I am 32, not unfit but in now way do I work out or anything. I have recently started a removals job so could be a strain but it seems to painful for that to the touch.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012