Lower left abdominal ache, Will this impact on pregnancy or after pregnancy ?

Hello, I am Keerthi and 26 years old married.I got dull ache in lower left abdomen some few months back.I felt this type of ache only on very few days earlier.I didn't mind that seriously.I had a laproscopic surgery for Dermoid cyst in my right ovary 2 months back.Got through the surgery successfully.But now,i could feel the consistent ache in my lower left abdomen which move towards lower left back also more frequently.I can locate the location as the area just above the left hip bone.I am so worried and confused with this.Also we are planning for the baby. Will this impact on pregnancy or after pregnancy ?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Aug 2010