Lower left abdomen pain, frequent urination and pressure. On IUD. Possible causes ?

Hello I am a 24 year old woman that has been having painful lower left abdomen pains, frequent urination and pressure, I have a iud in place for 1 year now. I finished my period 4 days ago and today feel worse I ve ever been. Uncomfortable pressure , when I press on my lower stomach area it hurts with the urge to go to the bathroom, no odd discharge and no smell, may be urine smell sometimes after waking up from sleeping! Help to what I could have. Been holding off to see a doctor thinking its just men s traction or ovulating but I feel it s something worse.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012