Lower jaw pain, pressure in ears, difficulty swallowing, white patches in back of throat

Im really sick, i havent been this sick every in my life. For the past two days... Ive had lower jaw pain lots of pressure feels like my ears need to pop but almost like an ear infection . My through I cant swallow , theres a whole bunch of white patches in the back of my throat , and i cant breath, my sinuses, they feel like they are blocked but im not congested. Ive been drinking hot tea and it seems to suffice but ive never been in this much pain its disconforting i havent had a good nights sleep in three days, and im missing out on college
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013