Lower intestine pain, constipated, lot of pressure, pinkish red and bright orange when wiped in the restroom. What could this be?

Hi, my name is Jazlyn Freeman. I finished my period 4 days ago and the secondto last day of my period i started having lower abdominal or lower intestine pains like a lot of pressure i think im constipated i dont know i never have been before and i went to the restroom and when i wiped it was at first dark orange then pinkish red then bright orange.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Emergency Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for writing your query.

After reading your post, I would advise that you should get yourself clinically examined and investigated.

Constipation and hard stools can result in anal fissure and hemorrhoids, , which may bleed on applying pressure during defecation.

Doing Sitz bath can be helpful to you.
Eat fibre rich foods to avoid constipation.
Also drink lots of water daily.

Further medical management can be planned after a clinical evaluation.

I hope this is helpful to you.