Lower belly pain. Had vaginal hysterectomy done. Had oral sex. Diagnosed with BV. Remedy?

Hi i would like to know why my lower belly has been hurting. I had a vaginal histortrectomy done in Oct 28th 211. Had a doc appt last week for a std check up. But my dr. Felt as if i was fine. I'm 40yrs old black woman and just about three weeks ago i had oral sex with a man. I've been gay for yrs tho. Just left the gay life. There was no penitration tho. But i did swallow the sperm! my doc Did do a exam on me tho. And right off she looked inside and told me.. Yelp you have BV. I get my std test back today! So with this info.. Can you tell me why my lower belly hurts and why i'm going to the bath room more? Help Please.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013