Lower backache, vomitting, sweating, headaches. Has lump under the rib cage which causes shooting pains. What could it be?

Hi, my fiancé is having SEVER lower back pain and has been violently vomiting all day. No fever , but sweating and looks very pale. Also, he has a lump under his lower right rib cage that has caused sharp shooting pains down his side at times. He had a saunogram done on the lump and they found nothing. I should also mention that he has sever ice pick headaches on a daily bases. What could this be? I m very worried.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012