Lower backache, cramps, stomach pain, pressure sensation, frequent urination. Cause?

Hello I keep getting lower backache an cramps have started in my stomach about belly button level an they shoot down to my pelvis area I feel extreme pressure on the arch of my back which feels like it spreads upwards an just lately when I urinate they become more painful allso I cant pass wind as it puts toi much pressure on tge front of my stomach do you know what could be causing this please thankyou for your time.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013