Lower back, stomach and leg pain, headaches and dizziness with small circular marks on penis post oral sex, negative tests. HIV chances?

I have a concern that I may have HIV . I gave oral sex to a male in December and also received it. I have been testedin February and results came back negative but I have had a few health issues which concern me. Lower back and stomach pain , leg pain, headaches and dizziness are among the few. I have also developed a small circular need mark on the gland of my penis which is concerning me. Should I be worried.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012