Lower back shows posterior bulging of the disc with encroachment of anterior subarachnoid space. Interpret?

Please help me to understand the below medical issue on my lower back. Posterior bulging of the disc seen at L5-S1 with encroachment of anterior subarachnoid space. Posterior and paracentral disc bulging seen at L4-L5 with indentation of thecal sac right lateral nerve root and compression of left lateral nerve root. Posterior bulging of the disc seen at L3-L4 with indentation of thecal sac. Spinal cord ends at L2 Level. Name: Senthilkumar Raja Patient Age : 28 Nature of Work : Software professional. Physical exercise : Limited(Started regular exercise in the last 3 months) Weight :88Kg Height :5:10Inches.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012