Lower back pains, tingling down the leg on taking evening walks, history of hit of the left side. Related?

Hi... I m a 31 year old mother of 2 and lately when I go for my evening walk I get really bad lower back pains and tingling sensation going down my right leg... The pain gets so bad that if try to take a step it huts so much more.. sometimes I can t make it back home... The pain is not there when I start walking until about 10 min. later or so... I do have to say that 3 yrs ago I got hit by a truck on my left side while I was walking.. I don t know if that has anything to do with my problem I just know that I should be able to go for a walk and not feel so much pain to the point where I can no longer walk... I m also 5 and 118 lbs. so I know its not due to my weight..
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012