Lower back pains radiating to kidney and stomach, black blood discharge from vagina with little clots, normal urinalysis result. Cause of pain?

HI IM 25 OF AGE , HAD 3 SONS , I HAD CELLS REMOVED LAST SEP , AFDER WAS RUSHED TO HOSPITAL WITH HEATHY BLEEDING , HAVE HAD VAGINIA INFECSHIONS TO , THIS YEAR IM DUE OR A NEST SMEAR IN NOV TO SEE I IM IN THE CLEAR FROM CANCER CELLS ,FOR THE LAST 3 DAYS IV BEEN GETTING PAINS IN MY LOWER BACK ,THEN GOS TO THE SIDES WERE MY KIDDNEYS ARE AND MY STOMACH ,IM ALSO PASSING BLACK BLOOD FROM MY VAGINIA THAT SMELLS AND HAS LITTLE CLOTS IN IT BEEN TO DOTTERES HAD UNIRON SAMPLE CAME BACK OK I NO SOMETHING IS WRONG CAUSE OF THE PAIN PLEASE HELP AS IM WORRIED MENY THANKS CHANTELLE GARLAND
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  54 Awaiting Answer