Lower back pain, x-ray shows mild reduced disc between L5-S1. Solution for pain?

I, a 26 year male, am having pain on lower back since last five years. It started when I met an accident with an autorikshaw. I had a hit on the lower back side, the same area which is paining. as per the digital x-ray-- X-ray Thoraco- Lumbar Spine AP & Lateral view: Height, form and alignment of vertebral bodies are normal. Pedicles & other vertebral appendages are normal. Disc space between L5-S1 is mild reduced. No para spinal opacity is seen. Impression: Mid reduced disc between L5-S1. sir, please provide me solution for relief of pain & obliged.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012