Lower back pain with weakness in spine and numbness in legs. Mild spondylosis seen in the x-ray. Any treatment in homeopathy?

hello,i am 36 years old and for last 2 and half to 3 years im suffering from low back pain and weak spine and numbness in legs and getting very uncomfortable while on bed and cant stand for more than 3 to 5 mnts .....i got my complete spine X rayed.....and it showed that theres slight spondylosis in neck region and the main problem as the doctor pointed out is that theres L4 L5 sacralaisation in lumbar ....i just want to know wheter theres any permenant treatment in homoeopathy for such problem
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013