Lower back pain with some discomfortable in stomach after fecal impaction

Have fecal impaction( the doctors told me) they gave movical to take, i ve took movical paedatric plain for 2-3 weeks but then they gave me the movical half for 1 week.. but it still didnt work, i feel like theres something stuck on the left side of my stomach and it hurts. i get hurt burn most of the time, i do poop sometimes, but sometimes its hard to get it out. the worst thing is that i have a very bad breath(smells like poop) people wont talk to me. i changed my diet ever seens i learnt i have fecal impaction, i drink lots of water eat vegetables and fruit and all the healthy food. but it doesnt seem to work. and i seem to notice that i miss my period and get lower back pain quiet alot.but what worrying me is my breath. i dont know what to do PLEASE help ive had this bad breath for 5 years now but it seem to get worst as im growing up.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011