Lower back pain with feeling of extra pulse, bubbling pops, painful urination, numbness in legs. Causes?

Hi how r u, my lower left back has been hurting the past 3 years now I m starting to feel an extra pulse and bubbling pops everywhere do u have a clue what it is.... At first I would get continuous bacterial infections, and an uti infection for a while and still now a yellow discharge, back pain , numbing in the legs when I sit sometimes about a yr ago my face has breaking out bad and won t go away. When I stretch or workout that pain in the lower left is intense. When I pea sometimes it burns but not like a std burn just painful
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013