Lower back pain while lying or standing for long, neck and shoulder pain. Diagnosed with mild scoliosis. Can it be recurring?

I experience lower back pain if I lay down for long periods of time or if I stand in the same position for a long period of time (like washing dishes for instance). I changed my mattresses and that didn t help. I experience neck and shoulder pain too and I switched my pillows and that didn t help. I was diagnosed with a mild form of scoliosis in middle school. Could this be coming from this?
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012