Lower back pain, weak legs. Bruises after taking toradol, demerol, verset. Side effects of medicine?

I feel lower back pain incluiding leg weakness. Few weeks ago a doctor gave a order of skelaxin 800mg and ultraset. Both 3 times a day for 7 days. The same week they put me a intramuscular toradol, demerol and verset. After these I noticed few bruises in my legs and arm. Also noticed swollen glands. this week the dr gave a order of Xanax. Now I noticed some bruises again and muscle pain. it could be medicines or another condition?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013