Lower back pain, urge to urinate, back pain. Have urine infections. Should I visit GP?

I have had lower back pain on and off for a few weeks which got worse just before my period which started yesterday. I also needed to urinate more frequently on the same days my back was aching (Fri 4th to Mon 7th Jan) since starting my period yesterday I have not had the need to urinate any more frequently than usual but still have some back pain. I am concerned as I have read lower back pain could be one of the signs of ovarian cancer but I do not have any other signs. I do suffer with urine infections and last weekend I drank more cranberry juice than usual and more water than usual which definitely seemed to help. Should I visit my GP?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013