Lower back pain, tingling sensation in leg, foot. Done MRI. What could be the reason, treatment?

Hi doctor, I have pain in my lower back started before 5 years when i was driving for 4 hours daily. for last 2 years i was sitting and working on my lab top for 5 to 6 hours daily but driving very less as my profession is architect, and since that my back pain became little worse. before 40 days when I started one exercise I felt pain different than usual. After visiting the doctor and taking MRI , the report stated that 1- narrowing of L4-L5 disc space 2- local indentation at l4-l5, L 6/51 and T2 3- bilateral incomplete (obleiation? ) and nerve roots at l4-l5 ( the word is not readable) 4- intact at nerve roots 5- intact spinal canal now i feel some back pain and tingling in my leg and foot could you please advise me on what is my disease and what is the treatment? age 44 years , w; 90 kg , h; 176 cm ,sex; male , no previous back problems other than this many thanks
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012