Lower back pain, tingling in right foot, dark fluid-filled bruise on spine. Treatment?

I have had on and off lower back pain and tingling in my right foot for over a year. In the last few weeks the pain has gotten much worse, the tingling is constant in my foot and my husband noticed a dark bruise and lump in the center of my lower spine 3 weeks ago which is still the same in color When I lean forward the lump gets bigger. The lump is not hard, it feels fluid filled.. I did not bump myself and am worried.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012