Lower back pain, tender nipples, vomiting, nausea, negative pregnancy test, missed period. Pregnancy?

I have an abnormal menstrual cycle and as of right now I am two Weeks late. I have been experiencing lower back pain , cramping, tender nipples and also vomiting or feeling queezy after eating. I took an at home pregnancy test the day of my missed period and it was negative. Signs of pregnancy? If so, how long should I wait to test again?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
You may not get a positive HPT on the day of your missed period. You need to wait for at least 3 days after the missed period to get a result. The symptoms you have may indicate an early pregnancy. Please repeat the test now as you are already lat by 2 weeks and if needed, get a blood pregnancy test followed by a trans-vaginal sonogram. Please contact your health care provider for further support. Wish you good luck.