Lower back pain, taken painkiller. MRI shows disc bulge. Advise?

I have been having a mild to moderate lower back pain since 2 months. Its kind of dragging pain at times manifesting just as stiff back. It exacerbates on exercising after long working hours and squatting. my doc gave a painkiller(NSAID muscle relaxant combo), evion lc and neucobal G for a week but it did not help much. On MRI it was seen that there was a posterocentral diffuse disc bulge compressing thecal sac and neural foramina mildly at L4L5 L5S1 level. The diagnosis of PIVD was made and nucoxia, evion lc neucobal g along with spinal extension exercise was advised for 2 weeks I have been taking these for 1 wk with mild relief however still the pain returns on exertion. kindly advise.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012