Lower back pain, swelling in legs, hip swelling, taken pain medication, history of car accident

I was in a car accident a little over a year ago. I have been having lower back pain and tailbone pain. I have had tons of xrays, a mri, etc and no damages they say. I had trigger point injections and steroid epidural injection directly in the tailbone. It helped the lower back pain tremendously but not completely and the tailbone pain has not subside and it hurts when rubbed to hard, shooting pain occurs if it is bumped, if I sit too long it hurts. All they give me is pain meds and a tens unit, back brace and coccyx pillow. I am now having swelling in my legs and feet (from waist down). If I lay down too long my hips swell and become very hot from my but to my hips. I am tired of taking pain meds and not getting an exact answer of the problem. I am still going through physical therapy. And also if I walk too long I become crippled to the point I can t walk and can t get up without pulling on things if I sit down. Please help!!!
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  38 Awaiting Answer