Lower back pain, stomach pain, blood in urine, protein showed on tests, has a cyst. What is it?

Hi my 15 year daughter has been suffering with lower bak pain and tummy ache since August . She has had blood in her urine and urine tests showed protein in it. The doctor sent her for a scan which showed up a cyst but has a shadow in the middle. One off her blood test showed 77 think kidney one they retested again recently which now is 68. A pediatrician now wants to rescan her as he is concerned about the unusual shaped 2cm cyst with a shadow in the middle. What can you tell me about this. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013