Lower back pain, spotting, borderline Hb, incomplete miscarriage. Problem?

Hi, I had a miscarriage 10 days ago, at about 9 weeks. I went to the ER because I was feeling dizzy, like fainting and because of the heavy bleeding with clots. They took my BP wich was fine, blood tests wich showed a borderline Hb and did a transvaginal ultrasound , wich showed an incomplete miscarriage, but the fetus was no longer there. My bleeding went on for about a week and now it has transformed into spotting with old blod. Today I felt sharp pain in my lower back ( I walked a lot ). Could this mean there is a problem or it is just hormones going wild?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer