Lower back pain, sore muscles, leaking urine. What is going on?

hello im 57 year old male , and have had problems the last 2 weeks with pain from my growing to my lower back . it has eased up some the last 2 days but is burning pain like a sore muscels and i have problems leaking after i pee also with this terrible pain i cant sleep very well , i havent got apointment with my doctor yet but i am going to make apointment in the next 2 days . i really worryed about whats going on , im sorry im unable to pay anything right now but would like to no a little about what to do . thank you !
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012