Lower back pain, seen red spot on back. Feeling of having lump while massaging. Reason?

Hi I am a 24 year old male am slightly overweight and have been experiencing lower back pain I have been sleeping on my stomach since as long as I could remember which I think is the main culprit for my problem my lower back has always been tight but the past couple of days the pain has been way worse than usual and now there is a red spot on my back where it hurts but that could be from me trying to massage the spot when I massage it feels like a lump is there that moves around
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012