Lower back pain, sciatica since a year, developed muscle throbbing around shoulders with fluttering in nerves. Cause?

I have had lower back pain and sciatica for a year now i have developed pain and throbbing in my muscles around my shoulder blades. when this happened i started to get strange fluttering in i guess my nerves i feel fluutters in my shoulder, buttocks and below my left eyes.What could be causing this. i feel it mostly when the pain is flaring in my back and leg. i have had an mri and it shows a bulge at l5 an l4 the neuro i went to said that he didnt think my sciatica was coming from there .pt says it may be my si joint has separated from a muscle sprain and that could be causing the sciatica ,any answers what test do i need to address that?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012